domenica, aprile 23, 2006

...don't misunderestimate the power...

of my life to SUCK.

[ahem]

i finally got over the fact that i had an empty harddrive, and decide, why not, it will be like starting over. somethings i will miss like hell, but whatever. so i started working on my russia paper on it, assuming that applecare had done something right with it, for once. ha. HA. my computer started malfunctioning yesterday...to-day dad is initializing the hd and reinstalling panther. for christ's sake...they should just give me a macbook pro. [nods] yep. that's what they should do.

my spring break has been rather boring...working on homework and watching the OC (when my computer was working). yep. i am going to bleach my hair tomorrow morning (fuck i'm going to have to get up at, like, 2:30am) to see how much of this red i can get out. it will probably look like shit but whatever. ugh i am just so sick of this life.

cursing the ant invasion,
.anouk.

ps. i heart suicidegirls. they make any day AWESOME. [is not even going to think about all the SGTV and SGRadio that she had on her computer]
x.a.

p.p.s. dost thou like the new banner? it's edie sedgewick, under many photoshop filters. <3
x.a.