martedì, aprile 04, 2006

...it starts the same way as fun...

goddamnit. at this very moment in my life i am a huge failure in more ways than two, but nobody will fucking let me admit it and it is driving me crazy. if judgement day is postponed one more second i think that i will explode.

my inability to function as a normal high schooler is driving me insane. the fact that those around me see this inability as lack of effort does not help things. i am 3 days late on a huge paper and i cannot process what i am trying to write. i took a chem test today and looked at the problems and had no idea how to solve them. i'm completely lost and there's no way out.

i chose the wrong fucking school to go to. i left my friends and now i'm stuck here. i hardly have any friends, am failing [that's right] too many classes, am utterly miserable, and am about to have my ballet [one of my few enjoyments] cut [because of the aforementioned failures]. after my failures this quarter have been confirmed, my ballet cut, i think that i'm going to try to transfer to the right high school. either that or do homeschool. i would learn so much more if i could design my own curriculum.

nobody reads this anymore, and yet i still write it. sporadically. i am such a whiny bitch.

pathetically yours,
anouk

p.s. i don't understand russian history. it doesn't help that i have rather shoddy knowledge of other areas of history as well.