venerdì, giugno 09, 2006

...peel that smile off the wall...

according to my friend, the thing with boy was nothing...just nothing. i'm not convinced, though...we'll see, come monday, i guess. [edit: it was nothing. i'm over it. she's over it. he's going to be in my chemistry final group. her grade is too high. ha.]

until i called her, i was going crazy about it...i could hardly think about anything else. and i had decided to give boy up. i couldn't compete with my other friend anymore. but if it really was nothing....i don't know anymore. i love him so much.

but here's my good news: for my SAT scores, i got 600 on the writing section (it's decent, seeing as i only got half points on the essay), 620 on the math (that's 150 points higher than i got last time...in eighth grade), and 730 on the critical reading section. seven fucking thirty. that's 70 points less than 800. anyway, my mum said that colleges usually look at anything above a 700 as an 800. hell fucking yes. i was[/am] soooo fucking happy about it...i couldn't stop talking about it. i felt bad, as if i were bragging, but i wasn't, not on purpose. i just felt like, "see? i can do good, too! not just my stupid genius brother!" [of course, he got 800s in middle school, but whatever. i still did damn good.] my mom said, "those scores will get you into good schools" or something of the sort. it was amazing...she hardly says anything encouraging lately, it's always "you say you want to go to a good school but you aren't going to, with your grades." thanks for the inspiration, mom. but hey, with these decent scores, i might be able to get at least one 800 the next time i take it!

my other good news: my hair FREAKING FINALLY dyed blue. and is still blue, a week and a half later.

this was going to be longer but i felt guilty about not posting.

staring at her shoelaces,
*madlane*

p.s. project anorexia, take 2, is going okay dokay. diet coke is my friend.