sabato, maggio 27, 2006

...my eyes are bleeding salty tears...

i've been looking through my digital music collection until my eyes bleed to find the tracks for my cd for boy. it's been a super-pain because my music is pretty much all on my external harddrive, so i've had to go through and open folders for each artist, album, etc. but this is what i ended up with:

if you leave_nada surf
i'd rather dance with you_kings of convenience
can't help falling in love_a*teens
imaginary ordinary_architecture in helsinki
don't turn around_ace of base
best imitation of myself_ben folds five
don't wanna lose you now_backstreet boys
(you drive me) crazy_britney spears
is this love?_clap your hands say yeah!
still in love_nick cave & the bad seeds
accidentally in love_counting crows
music sounds better with you_daft punk
digital love_daft punk
invisible_lillix
indier than thou_mc frontalot
the longest time_me first and the gimme gimmies
motobike_olympic hopefuls
always on my mind_phantom planet
who i am hates who i've been_relient k
when i'm with you_simple plan
end it on this_no doubt

these are the songs on boy's mix cd. i'm not sure on the order yet, but i know that "if you leave" goes first and "end it on this" goes last. i don't know if these are good or bad songs to put on a cd for the boy you love, the one who doesn't love you back. i'm not too well versed in these things, seeing as i've never done them before. but what the hell, i might as well give it a go.

i'm going to go through and write down why i put each song on it....i'll post that, with my letter. yuck. i'm going to hate myself if i do this, and hate myself if i don't, so i might as well do it. the worst that could come of it would be if boy never talked to me again (like that would be much different than it is now) or if he told all his friends and i became the laughing stock of the school (which will be over in three weeks anyways so who fucking cares). the best thing that could come out of it would be for boy to like me back and i don't know what would happen then. what will most likely happen (assuming i actually get this stuff into his backpack) is that we both will ignore its existence, and life will go on as usual. that wouldn't be too bad.

dreaming in the key of him,
*madlane*