domenica, maggio 21, 2006

...tie my hands with time...

may 19

ugh. there's a girl at my school who has c.p., and she always likes to work with me on group projects. that's good and all, but they never seem to work out. either they don't get done, or i end up doing them at 3:00 am, the week after they're due. we just got assigned a timeline, and she wants to do it together. i would really like to do this myself. i only now am back to getting shit done on time, i don't want to fuck this up. and then i was going to tell her that i just wanted to do it this weekend, but my mom was at school and whatnot so i completely forgot. oh well. i'll just fucking do it anyways.

dude. boy and i are hella going to prom. for real. and, like, going to dinner with a few other people first. it will be great.