martedì, maggio 16, 2006

...still waiting for the fallout...

i asked boy to prom. and he said yes. i'm going to prom with boy. PRAISE JESUS.

it's weird...i didn't think that it would actually happen. but there's still 3-4 days for something to go wrong. for someone to laugh and tell me it was all a joke. so many people have told me they're jealous of me. but i just asked.

how did this happen? how is the little loner kid with the bleached blonde hair and tangly mascara'd eyelashes (that sounds so much more alluring than it is) end up going to prom with the most desired boy in the entire school?

i'm nervous. i've never even gone on a date before. but it's not really a date. he has a girlfriend. i think. i'm always nervous around him...like all my nerves are on fire. what did i get myself into?

blissfully scrambled,
.anouk.