martedì, marzo 08, 2005

...foot ouchness...

my toes hurt. i guess that's my fault for doing pointe in too-small shoes with a messed up pinky toe. oh well. it's super fun though. my friend and i have been sharing her old pointe shoes, doing the exercises with a video. but we want to get new shoes....i found some on ebay that might work.

i had the coolest hair yesterday. the top half was twisted up into two buns, and the ends were super spiky and whatnot, and the back was in four long braids. i used my cool red spiking glue on the spikes and to make the flat hair red, then sprayed the whole thing with my sparkly hairspray. as for my attire, i had on a black, long sleeved shirt, a red tshirt, a black skirt, red and black striped tights, and black high top converse. i looked awesome, and got lotsa complements. none from boy (i wish!), but he was staring a bit.