sabato, febbraio 26, 2005

...invisiband...

a shitty song poem i wrote incase i ever do have a band...

when i was young
no one knew my name
just girl anonymous
i'm goin' insane
so i set out to
be a star
everyone said
"you won't go far"
but now i'm
livin' the fairytale life.
snortin' cocaine off a broken mirror
sendin' postcards "wish you were here"
throw back yet another drink
then throw up, fingers grippin' the sink
fuck, what am i anymore?
i've lost the girl now i'm just a whore
i'd like to meet the girl i was
back before i caught the buzz
tell her to go back and hide
before she starts to die inside
'cause i'm
livin' the fairytale life
light up my cigarette
sorry love i gotta jet
leave me alone to ponder my fears
my mascara's runnin' with so many tears
reach for the razor cut another line
suck it up the world's mine
lay the blade against my skin
i can feel my life endin'
my blood goes drip
like crimson rain
i watch it fall
but feel no pain
i'm floating away
from my crazy life
away from the blood
and away from the drugs
away from the sex
and away from the pain
i can hear the music playin' in my head
right before the world ends...