venerdì, febbraio 25, 2005

...dream invasion...

as if he didn't spend enough time in my waking thoughts, boy (who i haven't seen in a week in a half), just had to insert his hot little self into my dreamworld. boy + already weird dreams = something i don't know if it's a nightmare or a sweet dream. the first part was definitely was lovely...i wish that part could come true. but it quickly went downhill from there. landing somewhere south of hell.

it prettyr much started (that i remember) with him just hugging me from behind. i didn't know who it was but for some reason i thought that it was him. (one thing you ought to know is when i'm tired i have dreams that i can't open my eyes very easily). so he was telling me how he had liked me for a long time but was shy and i was like "woah"...and then suddenly we were together it was weird. but we were like holding hands and whatnot...the whole bit had this really happy feel to it. and then later, i saw this IM transcript (wierd, i know) hanging out of his pocket and i was reading it and he was talking about me in it...then a little later he asked me, "so i heard that you were stalking me or something" and i was like, "errrrrrr no" (thinking: holy heck how did he know that???) and we laughed. we were at this school thing, and everyone had sleeping bags and we were going to sleep and i was going to sleep next to him and then suddenly these two girls came over and boom he just started to up and ignore me like he didn't know me at all and was paying all his attention to them and i pretended i didn't care and burrowed into my bag and started crying...then later he went off with them and i was really lonely (for some reason i didn't know anyone else there) and then the girls came back and they're like "keep their hands off him or we'll kill you" and they were threatening me with hair dryers but i was real scared...and then i woke up. there was more than that but i can't really remember it.

okay so that's a real crappy way to say it all but i was IMing with a friend...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

hey, that's me! i'm the friend! hehe :)

7:12 PM  
Blogger teenage faerie said...

that you are, dear. that you are.

7:41 PM  

Posta un commento

<< Home