venerdì, marzo 04, 2005

...well, well, well...

i have entered the world of cool. and it's wearing a sarcastic smile and yelling "welcome to the oc, bitch!" as i shrink back against the wall, hiding my mascara-streaked face behind my long hair. yes, it's true. i have committed the ultimate sin: watched the oc. if you haven't heard of it, more power to you. it's an über popular television show. it's in its second season, but i still had never watched it. until now. and what is my reaction, you may ask? well, wait, with bated breath. 'cause i'm going to talk about a couple o' episodes of boy meets world i saw first.

okay, okay. i just want to say, "WHY DID THEY CUT THEIR HAIR OFF????" in the college one, shawn and cory were sporting disturbingly short haircuts! *throws self on the floor and sobs*

onto the oc: i thought it was pretty good...not my favourite but fairly addictive. the girls were superficial and stupid (except marissa was starting to get nicer), but i like the boys. especially seth. such a dork. me and my best friend rolled into one, let me tell ya. i want to put him in my pocket. (leonardo dicaprio, age younger, has already taken up residence). and ryan has gained entrance to my pocket 'cause of his little looks....the eye darts, half smiles, eyebrow raises...my goodness gracious.

the verdict: yeah, if i had tv, i might watch it. i'm planning on borrowing the 1st season (i watched the first few episodes of it, so that's what my opinion is based on) from a friend sometime and watching the whole darn thing. we'll see.