venerdì, marzo 18, 2005

...augh...

i hate boy. now, before you go into a tizzie, i don't hate hate him. i'm still v. v. smitten with the guy. that's the problem. he's so fucking hot! in a really annoying, unattainable way. but not a girly way. i can't stop staring at him...

he came over and talked to me today. (granted, it was about play stuff, but whatever). i was sitting on one side of the room, and he was on the other, when he started heading my way. my thought process: omg! he's coming over to me! > don't be stupid. he's not > oh, right, duh > HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! (when he sat down). then he opened his mouth and started talking. my gawd...he knewed me name and everything! okay i'm sorry but i'm still trippin'. so yeah, he's going to come to a rehearsal to figure out lights and whatnot.

the cool thing is, up close, he's not any less hot. just looks a little more...human. a little less of the god and a little more of the junior boy. not that i think of him as a god, mind you. can't think of a better metaphor right now.

p.s. you have no idea how many tries it took to spell "metaphor" right.