lunedì, maggio 15, 2006

...i didn't read the fine print...

i can't believe that i didn't ask boy again. actually, i can, but i don't want to. there were so many chances, but i couldn't get the words out. what is my problem? it's only asking the boy i have been in love with since eighth grade to the largest dance of the year. dammit.

i tried to bleach my hair again. it's still fucking red. well, now it's a little more on the orange side. the part that was blonde is tending toward white, and and the part that was roots is blonde. and i think my hair is falling out. why am i such a loser?

i asked myself today what i want. what do i want? i want a good dye job. i want to lose weight. i want a prom date. i want college acceptances. i want a computer that works. i want a job. i want a school with people i can relate to. i want those i love to love me. i just wanna be loved.

if i told you i loved you, would you break my heart?

counting the days,
.anouk.