lunedì, gennaio 31, 2005

...stuff...

yesterday evening i saw "the aviator". it was brilliant. totally changed my view on leonardo dicaprio. i'll do a full reveiw tomorrow (i won't be home later), i haven't time now.

i didn't sleep tonight...partly because i was afraid to, because of that damn dream. i should've posted before now (i have to "get up" in 19 minutes), but i was catching up on EWFN stuff, messing about with photoshop, and whatnot. so there.

when you stay up all night, and don't have anything to eat or drink, you can taste your breath going from "ooh i just brushed" to "eew morning breath". it's rather disgusting, actually.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

I savour, cause I found exactly what I used to be having a look
for. You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Here is my weblog; Psn Code Generator

1:36 PM  

Posta un commento

<< Home