sabato, gennaio 29, 2005

...breathe...

i could kill my mum right now. seriously. i'll start from the top:

when i woke up this morning, mum was digging through my room looking for something of brother's. she seemed kind of angry, what with my crap all over, so i decided i better get up and start cleaning. so i'm in the middle of putting my clothes away when brother gets out of the shower. since i have something to do tonight, i thought, heck, better shower now, afore i run out of time. so after my shower, i come out of the bathroom to find....MY MUM, PUTTING ALL MY STUFF IN GARBAGE BAGS. this isn't the first time she's done this, but on the largest scale. even though i was cleaning it she still feels the need to essentially steal from me. she's taken my LotR dvds (all 15 of them), as well as tons of other stuff, INCLUDING MY SHIRTS. wtf is up with that? the worst part is she makes me pay to get my things back, even if i was the one who spent my meager income on them in the first place. that is, if she even gives them back at all. and she throws away whatever she thinks i don't need. ugh. i don't know what i'm going to do. my eyes hurt from crying and i have a headache.