venerdì, gennaio 14, 2005

...stalkishness...

boy sat in the couch next to me this morning. i got rather excited (but remained cool as a frozen cucumber, of course). excitement subsided when girl sat next to him. argh. couples are soooo annoying. but then she started talking to someone (more or less ignoring boy—poor guy). he looked at me a few times, but that, perhaps, is because i was being quite noisy whilst eating my brekkie (not on purpose, mind you). ah well.

on my way to lunck i encountered boy again, walking down the sidewalk. as we approached eachother from opposite directions, i watched him, so as to try to guage whether or not to show recognition. when we met, i offered the suave "hey" whilst he gave a slight smile and a little tip/movement of the head, which could mean several things:

1. "lets go. i want to make wild love to you."
2. "i gots some smack in my truck over yonder, wan' some?"
3. "oh my god it's that incredibly beautiful girl that i've been in love with the whole year!"
4. "i'm having a spasm."
5. "uh oh creepy stalker chick."

but most likely #6: "she goes to my school, i think." heh heh oh well.

even though it was nothing i still had to (subtily) clench my teeth to keep the idiot grin off my face. it wouldn't be the first time i went running about town with an idiot grin, but the other time (when i bought my clash 3cd set) i didn't know anyone.

girl's exit is approaching. i feel quite melancholy (my definition. meaning: happy and sad at the same time) about it. i'll miss her. but i won't miss the feeling that i'm stalking another girl's boyfriend.