martedì, novembre 01, 2005

...feeling a little bitter...

hallowe'en was pretty awesome...my ninja costume went wonderfully, as did my best friend's. we went trick-or-treating with some other friends, and it was super. i ended the night with 3.75 pounds of candy! i also had a rad time hanging out with my friends (we do not go to the same school). however, i have school to-day and they do not, and so i was not able to spend the night at my best friend's house like everyone else, trading candy and watching scary movies.

instead, i got to go home. welcome to the bitter part of the tale. my mum has basically decided to make my hallowe'en as unenjoyable as she can, and so, along with refusing to help me sew my ninja hood (and telling me "you can't do that. you don't have the skills."), she insisted that i was too old to trick-or-treat (so i went with my friends), and that i stayed out too late (I was back home by nine. nine!). put me in a bad mood, of course. but whatever...just because she's a loser, doesn't mean that i have to be.