martedì, gennaio 18, 2005

...oh the cleverness of me...

it's rather hard to type whilst doing a victory dance, but somehow i manage. you may call me "GLORIOUS VICTORIOUS" for i hath triumphed! as i type, in the kitchen, dries a bit of GREEN wool. yes, ladeez and gents, you read right, GREEN WOOL. and who, you may ask, caused what was once snowy white sheep fur to turn such a lovely shade of green? ME! ME ME ME ME ME! I DID IT! YESSSSSS! *pumps fists* I AM THE CHAMPION!!!! WOHOO! ROCK THE FUCK ON!!!! YESSSSSSS!

so yes, the carrot top experimento sans mordant worked lovely. tomoz i shall try it con alum mordant. and see how that turneth out. maybe tomoz i will scan that wool o' mine (when it isn't soaking wet and will zapify my scanner) and show you all exactly how GLORIOUS and VICTORIOUS i am indeed.

dancing off to bed with joyous thoughts careening through my cranium,
stalker